Last Updated on April 1, 2021
· CUREX IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE DURING AN EMERGENCY. IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, SEEK IMMEDIATE IN-PERSON MEDICAL ATTENTION OR CALL 911.
· Curex may send you email or text message (including SMS) correspondence containing details of your treatment, provided you consent to such communications. Note that your carrier may charge fees for certain types of communications, and Curex is not responsible for any such fees.
· The medical providers on the Curex platform do not provide comprehensive medical services or screening aside from the listed services.
· Curex does not replace your existing relationship with your primary care provider or other in-person health care providers.
· Curex is not an insurance product.
· Curex operates subject to state regulations and may not be available in certain states, including your state of residence.
· Curex does not guarantee that a prescription will be written.
· The medical providers on the Curex platform do not prescribe DEA controlled substances, such as those containing opioids or amphetamines.
· The medical providers on the Curex platform reserve the right to deny treatment if they believe a patient may be better served by an in-person provider, or for any other reason according to their professional judgment.
· Curex provides technological and other services to connect patients to licensed medical providers.